Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You may create a profile for those regular guests so that you don't have to key in their details every time when they book the rooms. This is not required if it is walk-in guests.
- In guest profile, the full name is the compulsory field. Then, you may key in either their email address or phone number.
- For the regular guest,
- Tab on the "New Booking" option (located at the top right corner) to continue with the booking.
- Tab on the "History" option to view the bookings that have been made by the guest.
- In the guest booking history screen, there are two sections:
- Future booking - this section contains the future bookings.
- History - this section contains the historical bookings.
- To search the regular guests, tabs on Filter option at the top right corner. Key in partial of their full name, email address and/or phone number. Then, tab Done option. This will filter the guests' records.