Property Management System for iPad
ciysys Property Management System (PMS) is an iPad app that runs on iOS version 8.0 or above. This app is designed for the user to take advantage of the mobility of iPad. The Internet connection is not compulsory. This means the app is able to work offline. You need Internet connection when you are sending the confirmation email to the guest. One the other hand, changing shift will be easier as you need to hand over the iPad.
This app is suitable for the hotel, motel, bed & breakfast (B&B) or guest house owners to manage their room reservations and inventory.
- Able to email the booking details to the guest.
- A breezy way to view the room availability and occupancy on the calendar. This allows you to handle the inquiries easily.
- Able to check the room availability for any date - the app keeps track of the number of rooms that are sold for the day and rooms which remain as available.
- The screen is user-friendly and easy to use. With the ‘clean’ design and user-friendliness in mind, we made this app intuitive and easy to use.
- Upon running the app for the first time, it will show the list of actions to be done by the user. This checklist is useful for the first-time user.
- Hotel Profile - setting up the hotel information.
- Room Type Setup - to setup the types of room and charges.
- Room Setup - to setup the rooms that is available to the guest.
- Regular Guests - to keep track of the details of regular guests.
- Calendar - a simple way to manage the room occupancy and availability.
- Booking List - this list contains the bookings to be handled in any given day.
- Booking Entry - allows user to key in new booking, perform guest check-in, and etc.
- Reports - see the list of reports that come with the app.
- FAQ - this page contains the FAQs.
- System Information - this screen shows the number of records in all areas.
- Limitations - if you want to find out more about this system whether it is suitable for your hotel, do check out the details here.
- Version Release - this page contains the version changes on the app.