Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The calendar contains the occupancy/availability percentage for the month. It gives you a clear picture on which day you should up sell (in order to increase the sales).
- The calendar comes with two modes (these options can be found on the right hand side):
- Occupancy mode - allows you see either overall or the occupancy of the selected room type in any date.
- Availability mode - allows you see either overall or the availability of the selected room type in any date.
- How to utilize this calendar?
- In the occupancy mode, look for the day that is less than 50% occupied and try to sell it cheaper.
- In the occupancy mode, look for which room type that is less than 50% occupied and try to sell it cheaper.
- If there is festival around the corner, you may sell higher room rate.
- For example, a guest has made a booking for 3 nights and the check-in date is 1st January. On the calendar (in occupancy mode), it will show "#1" (i.e., one room sold) on 1st, 2nd and 3rd Jan.