Jump to navigation Jump to search
- With the help of the calendar screen, you will be able to respond to the guest faster.
- The calendar view comes with two views:
- Occupancy mode - allows you see either overall or the selected room type occupancy in any date.
- Availability mode - allows you see either overall or the selected room type availabilty in any date.
- On the right hand side,
- If you tab on "Occupancy" (located at the top right), it will switch to "Avalability" (mode). The charts will reflect the rooms that is available for the month.
- If you tab on "Availability" (located at the top right), it will switch to "Occupancy" (mode). The charts will reflects the rooms that has been sold for the month.
- In both occupancny and availability modes, you may tab on any of the room type and the number of bookings (or the available rooms) will be reflected in the calendar.
- This calendar screen supports two gestures:
- Goto next month - swipe from right to left with one finger.
- Goto previous month - swipe from left to right with one finger.
- For example, a guest has made a booking for 3 nights and the check-in date is 1st-January. In the calendar with occupancy view, it will show "#1" (i.e., one room sold) on 1st-Jan, 2nd-Jan and 3rd-Jan.